Stop counting laps. Let Garmin do the maths with the Garmin Swim. Itâ€™s the swimming watch designed for pool use that tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
The wrist watch is ready to go straight out the box â€“ just set the pool length, the Garmin Swim is the ideal training partner. It automatically knows the stroke youâ€™re using and tracks your lengths, strokes, distance, pace and more . Focus on your technique instead of what lap youâ€™re on, log drills or start timed intervals without constantly monitoring the pool clock. It even calculates your swolf score to help you gauge your swimming efficiency, making it ideal for lap swimmers of all levels.
What's in the box?
- Garmin Swim
- Heart Rate Transmitter
- USB ANT Stickâ„¢
- Unit dimensions, WxHxL: 1.9" x .5" x 1.7" (4.8 x 1.3 x 4.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz (40.0 g)
- Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 31 pixels
- Battery: CR2032 (user replaceable)
- Battery life: 1 year
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: no
- Length/lap counting: yes
- Distance display: yes
- Stroke counting: yes
- Pace display: yes
- Calories: yes
- Heart rate: no
- Swolf score: yes
- Stroke type identification: yes
- Quick timer workouts: yes
- Configurable training pages: yes
- Auto-detect rest times: yes
- Works for drills: yes (user input required)
- Garmin Connectâ„¢ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data): yes
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
- Data storage: yes (at least 30 workouts)
- Sport watch: yes
- Additional: Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....