Garmin’s Vívosmart HR is a smart activity tracker. Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vívosmart HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts. You can even use your Vívosmart HR as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
In addition to measuring steps, calories and distance, Vívosmart HR measures floors climbed with its integrated barometric altimeter. Whether you’re going for a jog or trying out a new boot camp class, it measures your activity intensity with intensity minutes.
Stay active and connected with Vívosmart HR activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification from your compatible mobile device, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Other connected features allow you to control music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) or find your misplaced phone.
Vívosmart HR learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the inactivity timer.
Vívosmart HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community. At Garmin Connect™, you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challen
- Time, date, calendar, and alarm
- Heart rate monitor
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
- Calculates calories burned
- Customizable screen
- Shock Resistant
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Activity Tracking:
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™:
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB® control
- Calculates floors climbed
- Intensity minutes
- Wireless Connectivity (ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart)
- In the Box; Vívosmart HR, Charging/data clip, Documentation
- Size: Band sizes: 136-187 mm (Regular); 180-224 mm (X-large); Width: 21.0 mm, Thickness: 12.3 mm
- Weight: 29.6 g (Regular); 32.0 g (X-large)
- Display Size: 25.3 mm x 10.7 mm
- Display Resolution: 160 x 68 pixels
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days
Water Rating: 5 ATM
Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation, they are committed to making superior products for outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers lives. From cutting edge GPS units, sports watches to heart rate monitors, Garmin are at the forefront of innovation.
You may also like....