The Gore Women's Air Lady Hooded Shirt has a hood that can be attached to keep from fluttering while running. Thumbholes on sleeves keep hands and wrists warm while the media-pocket is great for a phone or music player.
- Sleeve-pocket with cable-outlet
- Reflective print on back
- Thermo-stretch functional fabric
- Wear-resistant elastic binding on sleeve hem
- Sleeve hem with thumbhole
- Mesh inserts in back for ventilation
- Close-fitting hood
- Reflective logo on sleeve
- Flat-lock seams
- Main fabric: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Body temperature plays an important role in athletic performance. If the body cools down, the muscles do not receive a sufficient blood supply. As a result, accidents and deterioration in performance can occur. The materials used for temperature control are highly wicking on the inside, offer ideal insulation and are extremely soft to the touch. Rapid escape of perspiration prevents the body from cooling down due to evaporation and the fabric from sticking to the skin. In this way, you can keep your body warmer and drier.
About Gore Running Wear
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon this believe, with ever garment designed to make the runners life easier. Gores unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always pushes the standards of running apparel.