The Gore Women's Air Thermo Lady Shirt is a insulating long sleeve top with smart details like a feminine cut. Comfortable, soft material, high collar and a short front-zip make this great as mid-layer under a jacket or vest.
- Sleeve-pocket with cable-outlet
- Reflective print on back
- Thermo-stretch functional fabric
- Sleeve hem with thumbhole
- Mesh inserts for better ventilation
- Close fit collar
- Reflective logo on sleeve
- Flat-lock seams
- Body temperature plays an important role in athletic performance. If the body cools down, the muscles do not receive a sufficient blood supply. As a result, accidents and deterioration in performance can occur. The materials used for temperature control are highly wicking on the inside, offer ideal insulation and are extremely soft to the touch. Rapid escape of perspiration prevents the body from cooling down due to evaporation and the fabric from sticking to the skin. In this way, you can keep your body warmer and drier.
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Beginning in 1985 with the GIRO jacket, Gore are no strangers to constant innovation and adaption according to the need to the modern runner. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon the belief that everyone should be able to focus on the joy of running, with every garment designed to make the runner’s life easier.
Gore’s unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always push the standards of running apparel. Through this method of continuous questioning of functionality, Gore continue design unique, sport specific solutions and after thirty years, are always ahead of the curve.