The Gore Women's Air Zip Shirt Long Sleeve is a slim fitting trail running shirt with ventilation inserts for cooling and a short front zipper. Convenient media pocket for phones and music players. A great piece as a mid layer under a jacket or vest as well.
- Sleeve-pocket with cable-outlet
- Reflective print on back
- Wear-resistant elastic binding on sleeve hem
- Sleeve hem with thumbhole
- Front zip with semi-lock slider
- Mesh inserts under arms for ventilation
- Close fit collar
- Reflective logo on sleeve
- Flat-lock seams
- Main fabric: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane, Insert: 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Cooling & Venting:
- The body gives its best performance at a temperature of around 37° C / 80° F. Microfiber is essential for balanced temperature management, as it keeps the temperature constant. Products made of microfiber are more breathable than the best natural fibres and have excellent thermoregulation qualities, which suit their final use perfectly. Microfiber's high level of stretchability and rapid drying qualities guarantee garments with a perfect cut and excellent wearability. Microfiber is also very resilient, durable and easy to care for.
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Beginning in 1985 with the GIRO jacket, Gore are no strangers to constant innovation and adaption according to the need to the modern runner. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon the belief that everyone should be able to focus on the joy of running, with every garment designed to make the runner’s life easier.
Gore’s unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always push the standards of running apparel. Through this method of continuous questioning of functionality, Gore continue design unique, sport specific solutions and after thirty years, are always ahead of the curve.
You may also like....