- Lightweight (Maximum garment weight 400grams)
- Napoleon pocket with concealed zip
- Stow pocket inside
- Front zip with semi-lock slider
- Small underlayer for zip on collar
- Zip at forearm with mesh insert for easy changing and for ventilation
- Ventilation in back
- Hem width can be adjusted using just one hand thanks to cord stoppers and elastic drawstring
- Reflective print on sleeves
- Reflective print on back
- Reflective logo on front and back
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Beginning in 1985 with the GIRO jacket, Gore are no strangers to constant innovation and adaption according to the need to the modern runner. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon the belief that everyone should be able to focus on the joy of running, with every garment designed to make the runner’s life easier.
Gore’s unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always push the standards of running apparel. Through this method of continuous questioning of functionality, Gore continue design unique, sport specific solutions and after thirty years, are always ahead of the curve.