This best-selling WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell jacket is designed with a special double-collar and cuff construction to protect against cold-gaps, making it ideal for chilly morning or night time runs. The fleece lining provides further warmth and comfort. Reflective print on the side and sleeves allows you to feel safe when running in the dark.
- Two front zip pockets
- Reflective print on sides
- Reflective print on sleeves
- Elastic sleeve cuff with thumbhole
- Hem width can be adjusted using just one hand thanks to cord stoppers in pockets
- Front zip with semi-lock slide
- Ventilation in back
- Fleece-lined, close fit high collar
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Pocket with cable outlet
- Shell outside: 100% polyester, WINDSTOPPER MEMBRANE
- Shell inside: 100% polyester
- WINDSTOPPER technology:
- A laminate fabric of WINDSTOPPER membrane bonded to a nylon layer and a next-to-skin layer to create a windproof, highly breathable fabric. It has larger pores than GORE-TEX® so is less waterproof, but more breathable.
- WINDSTOPPER MEMBRANE:
- A mega-light ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoroethylene) film. It has micropores that are 900 times larger than water vapour molecules, so moisture and sweat escapes rapidly, leaving you feeling dry and comfortable.
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Beginning in 1985 with the GIRO jacket, Gore are no strangers to constant innovation and adaption according to the need to the modern runner. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon the belief that everyone should be able to focus on the joy of running, with every garment designed to make the runner’s life easier.
Gore’s unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always push the standards of running apparel. Through this method of continuous questioning of functionality, Gore continue design unique, sport specific solutions and after thirty years, are always ahead of the curve.
You may also like....