The Gore ¾ Lycra tight is a favourite within the range. It has straight leg hems and mock layered look.
- Cooling and Venting
- The body gives its best performance at a temperature of around 37Â° C / 80Â° F. Microfiber is essential for balanced temperature management, as it keeps the temperature constant. Products made of microfiber are more breathable than the best natural fibres and have excellent thermoregulation qualities, which suit their final use perfectly. Microfiberâ€™s high level of stretchability and rapid drying qualities guaranty garments with a perfect cut and excellent wearability. Microfiber is also very resilient, durable and easy to care for.
- Reflective graphics on back
- Stretch material for more freedom of movement
- Shifted seams for less chafing
- Inseam length 48 cm / 19 inches
- Adjustable elastic waistband with flat cord
- Comfortable elastic waistband
- One small zip pocket
- Contrast flat-lock seams
About Gore Running Wear
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon this believe, with ever garment designed to make the runners life easier. Gores unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always pushes the standards of running apparel.