Gore Lady Sunlight Thermo Running Tights are a high-quality pair of running tights. Comfortable and superbly breathable. They feature mesh panelling in high-wear areas for added comfort. Mesh is also prevalent in the knee bend for optimum ventilation.
Flat-Lock seaming ensures a smoother finish and less chafing and irritation. Shifted seams also enhances running comfort as well. There's a concealed back zipped pocket for the essential storage of items.
With Thermoregulatory fabric, these tights will ensure your legs stay warm when the temperature drops, resulting in greater blood-flow and therefore efficiency.
- Mesh Inserts for excellent breathability in key areas, keeps you cool and dry in key areas
- Flat-Lock Seams - Smoother seams improves comfort and greatly reduces friction and rubbing which can occur whilst running
- Reflective Details increases visibility in low light conditions
- Pocket - A rear zipped pocket is able to hold small items such as a key or coins
- Adjustable Elastic Waistband with Cord for a customised fit
- Shifted Seams for less chafing and reduced irritation
- Thermoregulation - The materials used for temperature control are highly wicking on the inside, offer ideal insulation and are extremely soft to the touch
Gore Running Wear believes that’s runners should be able to get out and live their passion every day, no matter the weather.
Beginning in 1985 with the GIRO jacket, Gore are no strangers to constant innovation and adaption according to the need to the modern runner. Their highly function apparel systems are created upon the belief that everyone should be able to focus on the joy of running, with every garment designed to make the runner’s life easier.
Gore’s unique designs and sport specific solutions are always innovative and always push the standards of running apparel. Through this method of continuous questioning of functionality, Gore continue design unique, sport specific solutions and after thirty years, are always ahead of the curve.