The Energize Compression Sock from Hilly utilises it's construction and fabric composition to provide you with technology which will help increase your blood flow and improve your muscle oxygen levels which in turn will aid muscle efficiency and post sport recovery by flushing though any lactic acid.
The Celliant technology in particular works exceptionally well to turn the heat you emit from your feet into infrared energy which is put back into your body to help promote circulation, increase tissue oxygen levels, enhance cell vitality and regulate your body temperature more effectively.
- Fabric: 43% polyester (Celliant), 33% nylon, 9% NanoGlide nylon, 8% cotton, 7% elastane (Lycra Sport)
- Reduced friction thanks to NanoGlide fibres
- Mid-level anatomical cushioning
- Celliant technology modifies visible and infrared light, recycling back to the body increasing blood flow and tissue oxygen levels
- Gradiated compression in leg
- Proven circulation improvement
- Reduced calf muscle oscillation
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.