From Hilly - a company founded by a legendary international marathon champion with a PhD in Textile Chemistry - you'd expect a running sock that's pretty special! Well, here you go: the Hilly Monoskin Supreme Anklet.
With cushioning which is so carefully designed that the socks are designated Left and Right, the Monoskin Supreme is made to grip and contour around the foot to reduce bagging and friction. Also reducing friction is the use of Profilen thread and Nanoglide fibres: the textile world's equivalent of the non-stick frying pan. Of course, the Monoskin demonstrates excellent moisture wicking capabilities as well as having an antimicrobial finish for odour resistance.
As mentioned at the beginning: pretty special!
- 50% Dri-Release Wool (88% polyester/12% wool)
- 30% Nylon
- 17% Nanoglide PTFE
- 3% Lycra Sport
- Arch grip section
- 'Y' heel
- Friction free Profilen in heel and toe for blister resistance
- Freshguard anti-microbial/anti-odour properties
- Left and right socks with anatomical cushioned design
- Seamless under-toe construction