Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X-SPE delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in a street-ready silhouette. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor.
Created in limited run, the Carbon X-SPE sports a tongue-free upper encased in a soft, mesh bootie and lined in a thin, mono-mesh that hugs the forefoot. Featuring a unique combination of foams, this special edition style delivers an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
- Gait Type: Stability Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road
- Light, stripped-back upper engineered in single-layer, polyester mesh
- Mesh bootie provides a secure fit
- Molded heel reinforcement for added support
- Tongue-free construction provides a comfortable, seamless fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberised foam sits below the plate
- Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to prevent re-supination and deliver a smooth transition
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an acommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberised foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.