ELEVON’s immediate lineage is Competitor Magazine Editor’s Choice Award-winning HOKA ONE ONE Vanquish 2. Not a bad place to start. With its dual layered midsole cushioning, ELEVON takes comfort and responsiveness to new heights. That signature HOKA ONE ONE combination of super lightweight midsole and foot-cradling cushion offers a springy, premium ride. And ELEVON is topped with a clean, seamless, understated upper. If you’re in the market to elevate your running experience, this light, premium shoe is for you.
• Lightweight, open engineeredmesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability
• Padded tongue for additional Comfort
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Suspension-frame construction with a high rebound body EVA midsole and a high cushion EVA top midsole
• TPU clip in heel for support and Stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.