The versatile Challenger ATR 2 from Hoka One One has been updated with a more supportive fit through the midfoot, and increased comfort across the top of the foot for those looking to run both road and trail. The early stage Meta-Rocker remains unchanged to provide a smooth ride, and the 4mm lugs give all-terrain traction. If you want one shoe for all surfaces, look no further than the Challenger ATR 2.
- Fit: medium, surface: trail, category: dynamic stability, preferred ride: responsive
- Offset: 5 mm, forefoot: 24 mm, heel: 29 mm
- Closed air mesh upper provides added protection on the trail
- Seamless no-sew midfoot support
- Ortholite® insole
- Early stage meta-rocker
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....