Inspired by athletes' demands for a lightweight, fast ride that still provides a high level of volume, the F-Light is an extremely efficient bag with minimal weight. The Ripstop material allows for a lightweight construction whilst still offering a high resistance along with water repellent characteristics. With a perfect fit to keep you comfortable, the F-Light is one of the lightest bags on the market.
- Sizes: Small: < 1m 70, medium: 1m 70 - 1m 85, large: > 1m 85
- Weight: 172.00 g (Weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.)
- Large anatomical front straps with lateral Velcro adjustment for a perfect body fit, chest strap with integrated whistle and elastic waist belt
- Air back control system for quick-drying, ventilated carrying comfort
- Hydration pocket for a 1L volume bladder (not included)
- 2 front pockets for water bottles or flasks and 3 front pockets for water/food/gels
- 1 front zip pocket for cell phone/cards
- 2 internal compartments for easy organisation
- Wide opening for easy gear access
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.