The Hoka One One Men's Speedgoat is inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50k run. Built on a slightly softer EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap provides increased protection.
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Offset: 5 mm, Forefoot: 28 mm, Heel: 33 mm
- Mesh + TPU overlays & reinforcements 80% synth. / 20% textile
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Trail Running
- Approx. 275 grams
- High quality rubber soles that are renowned for durability and stability on all surfaces and in any environment.