The Tracer from Hoka One One is a lightweight training shoe with superb racing potential. The PRO2LITE Dual Density midsole offers cushioning in the heel and responsiveness in the forefoot at any pace. The Rocket Trainer’s ultra-lightweight upper reduces water retention to keep the shoe light no matter the conditions.
- Fit: medium, surface: road, category: neutral - lightweight training, preferred ride: responsive
- Offset: 4 mm, forefoot: 18 mm, heel: 22 mm
- Weight: 195.00 g (Weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.)
- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Overlay Construction
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Ultra-breathable Forefoot Mesh Reduces Water Retention
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE +10 Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic Rubber Placement for Lightweight Durability
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.