The versatile Challenger ATR 2 from Hoka One One has been updated with a more supportive fit through the midfoot, and increased comfort across the top of the foot for those looking to run both road and trail. The early stage Meta-Rocker remains unchanged to provide a smooth ride, and the 4mm lugs give all-terrain traction. If you want one shoe for all surfaces, look no further than the Challenger ATR 2.
- Fit: medium, surface: trail, category: dynamic stability, preferred ride: responsive
- Offset: 5 mm, forefoot: 23 mm, heel: 28 mm
- Weight: 225.00 g (weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size)
- Closed air mesh upper provides added protection on the trail
- Seamless no-sew midfoot support
- Ortholite® insole
- Early stage meta-rocker
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.