The Tracer from Hoka One One is a lightweight training shoe with superb racing potential. The PRO2LITE Dual Density midsole offers cushioning in the heel and responsiveness in the forefoot at any pace. The Rocket Trainer’s ultra-lightweight upper reduces water retention to keep the shoe light no matter the conditions.
- Fit: medium, surface: road, category: neutral - lightweight training, preferred ride: responsive
- Offset: 4 mm, forefoot: 17 mm, heel: 21 mm
- Weight: 165.00 g (Weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.)
- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Overlay Construction
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Ultra-breathable Forefoot Mesh Reduces Water Retention
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE +10 Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic Rubber Placement for Lightweight Durability
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....