Stripped down to its performance core, like a Dune Buggy, EVO Jawz offers a thrilling and unbridled ride. It is low to the ground with a firm (not rigid), midsole that relishes muddy and uncertain terrain. And while EVO Jawz is a pared down speed machine, the midsole wrap still offers great stability and protection. This is a super aggressive shoe ideal for off-roading. How far off-road you go is up to you.
• Woven rip-stop upper designed for durabilty and fit security
• Moderate Active Foot Frame for maximum tuned stability
• PROFLY(TM) Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
• Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 6mm Lugs
• Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....