Rule the road with the HOKA ONE ONE Elevon 2, the super supportive road shoe that finds speed wherever you take it. It’s made with a lightweight mesh and asymmetrical tongue that maximise breathability and security, fitting around your foot like a sock and letting the technical sole guide your run. This model has increased support in the mid and forefoot alongside asymmetrical internal support wings that provide an individualised fit to help optimise your performance. That support comes via a deeper Active Foot Frame and an extended heel which, when combined with the responsive PROFLY™ midsole and flexible forefoot grooving, makes for the ride of your life. Take your run to new heights.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Road
- Anatomical support wings allow for an individualized fit
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
- Top layer PROFLY™ midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
- Offset: 5mm
- Weight: 288g (size 9)
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.