- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Lattice Provides Forefoot Support
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Forefoot Matrix Technology Provides Dynamic Cushioning and Flexibility at a Breathtakingly Lightweight.
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- Full RMAT® Outsole for High-Rebound Cushioning and Traction3
- Heel: 24mm
- Forefoot: 20mm
- Offset: 4mm
You May Also Need....
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....