- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Breathable Air Mesh Upper with Supportive Midfoot Structure
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Ortholite® Insole
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker
- Thicker EVA Top Midsole than Conquest 2 for Increased Cushioning
- RMAT® Provides Maximum Dynamic Stability and Rebound
- RMAT® with Rubber Pod Reinforcement
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 25mm
- Offset: 4mm
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....