Experience premium stability with these shoes from Hoka. With a high level of cushioning alongside Hoka's J-Frame™ design, this shoe will provide comfort along with great stability to keep overpronation to a minimum. This stability is delivered without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials, meaning that the shoe remains comfortable. The upper has been updated with engineered mesh and also offers superior breathability for the wearer.
- Gait Type: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Weight: 245g
- Heel to Toe Drop: 5mm
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off.
- J-Frame™ using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability.
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Zonal rubber placement for durability.
Product Code: L1214275