- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Road
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training, Dynamic Stability
- Preferred Ride: Responsive
- Offset: 2 mm
- Forefoot: 25 mm
- Heel: 27 mm
- Weight: 265.00 g
- Ultra-Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- HOKA Race-Lace System
- Full-Length RMAT® Midsole Provides Responsive Resilience
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.