- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Open knit pattern for maximum breathability
- Seamless construction to minimize hotspots and irritation
- Moulded Ortholite sockliner
- Full RMAT midsole for a responsive, dynamic ride
- Full RMAT Outsole for high-rebound cushioning and traction
- Outsole siping for improved traction and precise flexibility
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.