- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- External Monomesh Debris Screen
- Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter
- HOKA ONE ONE Race Lace
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Lightweight Cushioned CMEVA Top Midsole
- RMAT® Midsole|Outsole
- Sculpted Arch Pod Support
- 4mm Heel to Toe Offset
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Heel: 34mm
- Forefoot: 30mm
- Offset: 4mm
- 9.6 oz / 273g
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.