- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- 3D Puff print frame for lightweight, adaptive, and detailed support
- Padded tongue for additional comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Pro2Lite +10 for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.