- Seamless Air Mesh Upper with Zonal 3D Printing for Breathability and Support
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE +10 for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Heel: 23mm
- Forefoot: 20mm
- Offset: 3mm
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.