The Hoka One One Men's Speedgoat is inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50k run. Built on a slightly softer EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the Speedgoat is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap provides increased protection.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs
- Offset: 5 mm, Forefoot: 28 mm, Heel: 33 mm
- Mesh + TPU overlays & reinforcements 80% synth. / 20% textile
- Weight: Approx. 275 grams
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....