- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Speedframe construction for midfoot capture and support
- Reinforced open mesh completes a durable, breathable package
- Moulded Ortholite sockliner
- Updated with a wider platform and more accommodating fit
- Stable late stage Meta-Rocker
- The highest volume CMEVA midsole in the HOKA ONE ONE for maximum, lightweight cushioning
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.