The HOKA Men's Tracer 2 is an ultra light road shoe. Good luck finding one with this much cushion anywhere else. HOKA kept everything you loved about the original. In particular, the PRO2Lite dual density midsole offering superior cushioning in the heel and responsiveness in the forefoot, the sock-like feel, and its unique balance of protection and performance.
Add to that a new ultra lightweight upper which features an engineered mesh with a more adaptive forefoot, and TPU overlay for those looking for a performance edge when the going gets fast. The upper is finished with a repeated line pattern inspired by the Doppler effect. Hear them go, go, go...
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Moulded Ortholite Sockliner
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2Lite midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic rubber placement for lightweight durability
You may also like....