Hoka One One’s approach to shoe design has always been driven by a desire to improve runners’ performance, blowing all existing technologies out of the water. The launch of Arahi, with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception, and Hoka believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. They call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy Hoke One One’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The ARAHI 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool and supportive ride.
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Reflective heel provides additional visibility in low light
- Improved overlay placementprovides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
- 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.