Hoka One One’s approach to shoe design has always been driven by a desire to improve runners’ performance, blowing all existing technologies out of the water. The launch of Arahi, with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception, and Hoka believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. They call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy Hoke One One’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The Arahi 3 brings together all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially at the upper of the foot, Arahi 3 offers a comfortable, smooth and supportive ride.
Shoe Category: Stability
Ideal Use: Road Running
Offset: 5 mm
• Lightweight open engineered mesh to optimize breathability and a comfortable fit
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.