- Open Engineered Mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Molded Ortholite® Sockliner
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning
- Moderate Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Heel: 33mm
- Forefoot: 29mm
- Offset: 4mm
You May Also Need....
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....