Made for those who run but don’t just run, CAVU offers a versatile running shoe with a bold and simple look. A little lower, and a little lighter than its category mates, CAVU features HOKA ONE ONE’s much lauded ‘intelligent’ PROFLY™ cushioning - softer in the heel for shock absorption, and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return. That responsiveness is further enhanced by the outsole’s zonal RMAT®. Employing a seamless, engineered mesh upper, this shoe really disappears on the foot, delivering a smooth, light ride. With CAVU it sure looks like clear skies ahead.
• Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability
• Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the skin
• Internal reinforcements for invisible Support
• PROFLYTM midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
• Wishbone design and sipping provides traction and strategic flex points
• RMAT® outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....