- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Lattice Provides Forefoot Support
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Microfiber Reinforced Midfoot Support
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PRO2LITE for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Forefoot Matrix Technology Provides Dynamic Cushioning and Flexibility at a Breathtakingly Lightweight.
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- Full RMAT® Outsole for High-Rebound Cushioning and Traction3
- Heel: 24mm
- Forefoot: 20mm
- Offset: 4mm
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.