As you’d expect from its award-winning Clifton lineage, the Men's Hoka Clifton 4 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. At its core is HOKA’s famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe.
Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there’s Clifton 4’s surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that’s before they even experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper.
While still very much a Clifton, there’s an air of refinement to this latest iteration. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and we believe Clifton 4 is the best Clifton yet.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Upper: Open engineered mesh construction to maximise breathability and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Moulded Ortholite sockliner
- Midsole: Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Outsole: Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Offset: 5mm / Heel 29mm - Forefoot 24mm
- Weight: 265g
You may also like....