As you’d expect from its award-winning Clifton lineage, the Men's Hoka Clifton 4 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. At its core is HOKA’s famed midsole geometry, which has been given an upgraded foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe.
Combined with an even more forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smoother ride than ever. Then there’s Clifton 4’s surprising new look, which will turn heads. And that’s before they even experience the improved fit and breathable mesh upper.
While still very much a Clifton, there’s an air of refinement to this latest iteration. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and we believe Clifton 4 is the best Clifton yet.
- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Road running
- Upper: Open engineered mesh construction to maximise breathability and support
- 3D puff print frame for lightweight, detailed support
- Moulded Ortholite sockliner
- Midsole: Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Outsole: Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
- Offset: 5mm / Heel 29mm - Forefoot 24mm
- Weight: 265g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.