- Shoe category: Stability
- Ideal use: Road running
- Breathable Air Mesh Upper with Supportive Midfoot Structure
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Ortholite® Insole
- Early-Stage Meta-Rocker
- Thicker EVA Top Midsole than Conquest 2 for Increased Cushioning
- RMAT® Provides Maximum Dynamic Stability and Rebound
- RMAT® with Rubber Pod Reinforcement
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 25mm
- Offset: 4mm
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.