ELEVON’s immediate lineage is Competitor Magazine Editor’s Choice Award-winning HOKA ONE ONE Vanquish 2. Not a bad place to start. With its dual layered midsole cushioning, ELEVON takes comfort and responsiveness to new heights. That signature HOKA ONE ONE combination of super lightweight midsole and foot-cradling cushion offers a springy, premium ride. And ELEVON is topped with a clean, seamless, understated upper. If you’re in the market to elevate your running experience, this light, premium shoe is for you.
• Lightweight, open engineeredmesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability
• Padded tongue for additional Comfort
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
• Suspension-frame construction with a high rebound body EVA midsole and a high cushion EVA top midsole
• TPU clip in heel for support and Stability
• Zonal rubber placement for durability
You May Also Need....
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....