First it was all-terrain, now it’s all-weather, the HOKA ONE ONE Speedgoat 4 GTX always delivers. Made with GORE-TEX, it’s waterproof while still being lightweight and breathable, optimising running conditions. The Speedgoat has unrivalled grip, with a Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole, a wider forefoot, targeted rubber placement and 5mm lugs underfoot so you don’t have to worry about slipping even in the toughest conditions. As well as the technical stuff, it’s just great for running: it has a comfortable fit with a lightweight foam midsole that lets you to move swiftly when the surface wouldn’t normally allow it. There’s never a bad time to run.
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Ideal Use: Trail
- Features a premium lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of conditions
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features hydrophobic properties and strategic cutouts for breathability
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Offset: 4mm
- Weight: 348g (size 9)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Runners Need receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.