The Evo Race 17L is a light-weight hydration pack that will allow you to carry water and essential accessories during your trail run. The large interior features a bladder compartment and eight separate variously sized pockets for organized storage. On the exterior shoulder and waist straps, you will find six additional storage pockets for easy access to fuel and snacks. Additionally, adjusting this pack to your liking is made easy with two buckles on the waist and chest, and two Velcro panels on the hips. Equipped with the AIRBACK™ ventilation system, the Evo Race 17L is designed for breathability and comfort.
- One size
- Weight: 300.00 g
- Large anatomical front straps with lateral Velcro adjustment for a perfect body fit, chest strap with integrated whistle and elastic waist belt
- Airback control system for quick-drying, ventilated carrying comfort
- Hydration pocket for a 2L volume bladder
- 2 front pockets for water bottles or flasks and 3 front magnetic pockets for water/food/gels
- 2 side magnetic pockets for food/gels and 1 front zip pocket for cell phone/cards
- 8 internal compartments for easy organisation
- Wide opening for easy gear access
- Rear pole attachments
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....