- Open Engineered Mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Molded Ortholite® Sockliner
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning
- Moderate Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Heel: 33mm
- Forefoot: 29mm
- Offset: 4mm
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind. Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.