The Hoka One One Women's Clifton 2 offers maximum cushioning and a smooth transition at an astonishingly low weight. The early-stage Meta-Rocker encourages a unique, natural "rolling" motion for a fluid and efficient heel - toe transition. The Active Foot Frame design means you sit down within the midsole rather than riding on top, which is inherently stable.
- Geometry: H shape for extended stability
- Upper: Lightweight no sew speedframe construction with seamless synthetic support overlays
- Outsole: Full ground contact design
- Strategic rubber placement for extra grip
- Insole: 3mm moulded Ortholite
- 24mm forefoot. 29mm rearfoot. 5mm drop
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 195g grams
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....