The Hoka One One Women's Clifton 2 offers maximum cushioning and a smooth transition at an astonishingly low weight. The early-stage Meta-Rocker encourages a unique, natural "rolling" motion for a fluid and efficient heel - toe transition. The Active Foot Frame design means you sit down within the midsole rather than riding on top, which is inherently stable.
- Geometry: H shape for extended stability
- Upper: Lightweight no sew speedframe construction with seamless synthetic support overlays
- Outsole: Full ground contact design
- Strategic rubber placement for extra grip
- Insole: 3mm moulded Ortholite
- 24mm forefoot. 29mm rearfoot. 5mm drop
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 195g grams
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.