The Hoka One One Women's Constant 2 is built with applied geometry of both EVA and RMAT® to blend a high level of support with Oversize cushioning for runners seeking a smooth ride on the roads. A Late-Stage Meta-Rocker keeps the forefoot on the ground for a slightly longer period to provide excellent forefoot stability for runners needing additional support.
- Lycra Comfort Frame Upper
- Asymmetric Lacing for Reduced Tongue Pressure
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Forefoot Stability
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- Flat Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- RMAT® High-Rebound Cushioning
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
- Offset: 4 mm, Forefoot: 26 mm, Heel: 30 mm
- Mesh + TPU overlays & reinforcements 58% synth. / 42% textile
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 275 grams
- RMAT is a blended rubber EVA. Hoka have blended the soft super-comfy foam that is in almost every Hoka with traditional rubber to create an innovative new material with a variety of properties.
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.