The Hoka One One Women's Constant 2 is built with applied geometry of both EVA and RMAT® to blend a high level of support with Oversize cushioning for runners seeking a smooth ride on the roads. A Late-Stage Meta-Rocker keeps the forefoot on the ground for a slightly longer period to provide excellent forefoot stability for runners needing additional support.
- Lycra Comfort Frame Upper
- Asymmetric Lacing for Reduced Tongue Pressure
- TPU External Heel Counter Provides Support
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker Provides Forefoot Stability
- Oversize Active Foot Frame for Maximum Tuned Stability
- EVA Midsole Provides Signature HOKA Cushioning
- Flat Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- RMAT® High-Rebound Cushioning
- Strategic Rubber Placement Provides Durability
- Offset: 4 mm, Forefoot: 26 mm, Heel: 30 mm
- Mesh + TPU overlays & reinforcements 58% synth. / 42% textile
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 275 grams
- RMAT is a blended rubber EVA. Hoka have blended the soft super-comfy foam that is in almost every Hoka with traditional rubber to create an innovative new material with a variety of properties.
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....