Our Athletes’ pick to win trail races and set records, the EVO Speedgoat offers elite traction and cushion with a racing-weight, resilient upper.
It takes the Speedgoat3’s max-cushion, max-traction base, and add a racing-weight, super-strong upper. Cover any terrain – fast.
- Ideal Use: Trail Running
- Gait Type: Neutral
- MATRYX® upper textile, featuring high tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength
- and durability at minimal weight
- Non wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility
- Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3:
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram® Megagrip high traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.