- Shoe category: Neutral
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- External Monomesh Debris Screen
- Lightweight External TPU Heel Counter
- HOKA ONE ONE Race Lace
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Lightweight Cushioned CMEVA Top Midsole
- RMAT® Midsole|Outsole
- Sculpted Arch Pod Support
- 4mm Heel to Toe Offset
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Weight: 255.00 g
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....