- Lightweight No Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Heel and Midfoot ComfortFrame Fit
- Lightweight External Heel Counter
- Late State Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full-Length Compression-Molded EVA Midsole
- Deep Active Foot Frame
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Hi-Abrasion Rubber with 3mm ATR Lugs for Versatile Traction
- Longitudinal Flex Grooves for Improved Stability
- Heel: 36mm
- Forefoot: 30mm
- Offset: 6mm
- 12 oz / 340g
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.