The Hoka One One Women's Vanquish 2 is a super-cushioned and versatile shoe for the runner looking for a springy, responsive ride. With a dual-layer midsole engineering built with two EVA compounds, this shoe is designed to provide customised cushioning. The upper features a seamless construction with an asymmetrical external web designed to give zonal support and breathability.
- Printing for Breathability and Support
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Molded EVA Insole
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Dual-Layer Midsole Construction
- High Rebound Body EVA Midsole
- High Cushion EVA Top Midsole
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Offset: 4.5 mm, Forefoot: 27mm, Heel: 31.5mm
- Seamless Air Mesh Upper with Zonal 3D
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 240 grams
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.