The Hoka One One Women's Vanquish 2 is a super-cushioned and versatile shoe for the runner looking for a springy, responsive ride. With a dual-layer midsole engineering built with two EVA compounds, this shoe is designed to provide customised cushioning. The upper features a seamless construction with an asymmetrical external web designed to give zonal support and breathability.
- Printing for Breathability and Support
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Molded EVA Insole
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Dual-Layer Midsole Construction
- High Rebound Body EVA Midsole
- High Cushion EVA Top Midsole
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Offset: 4.5 mm, Forefoot: 27mm, Heel: 31.5mm
- Seamless Air Mesh Upper with Zonal 3D
- Shoe Category:
- Ideal Use:
- Road Running
- Approx. 240 grams
HOKA ONE ONE (Maori for “time to fly”) came to be on top of a mountain in New Zealand, with the descent in mind.
Their philosophy is simple: make running downhill easier on the body by rethinking the nature of running shoes. And it was in the pursuit of this that HOKA’s signature, hyper-cushioned footwear was born, featuring patented performance midsole geometry with a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebound than standard running shoes.
This unique technology, along with a ‘rolling rocker’ design to promote consistent rhythm, has helped make HOKA the fastest growing premium running shoe in the world, and first choice for joggers and elite athletes alike.
You may also like....