Hoka One One’s approach to shoe design has always been driven by a desire to improve runners’ performance, blowing all existing technologies out of the water. The launch of Arahi, with its J-Frame™ midsole in 2017 was no exception, and Hoka believe it heralded the future of the stability running shoe. They call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy Hoke One One’s cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The Arahi 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool and supportive ride.
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Ideal Use: Road Running
- Reflective heel provides additional visibility in low light
- Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid- and forefoot
- 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame™ for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
You may also like....